Friday, August 29, 2014

Bacon Day Roundup

Yum

My favorite bacon recipes all in one place for International Bacon Day


Bacon Day Roundup:  My favorite bacon recipes all in one place for International Bacon Day
Oops I jut realized my picture has a mistake...It should read August 30th.  Please forgive the mistake.



So apparently bacon day is the Saturday before Labor Day.  This year it falls on Saturday August 30th.  I'm excited about bacon day because a). it's bacon and b). it's a great way to kick off the first weekend of college football (yay, football's back!).  So here are my favorite, personal, bacon recipes.

Bacon Wrapped French Toast




Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole




Bacon Pecan Blueberry Salad




Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges




Bacon Nachos




Bacon Pecan Maple Sticky Buns




Bacon Egg and Cheese Spring Rolls





Have a happy bacon day and enjoy college football with a bacon snack.


Featured on:  See Ya in the Gumbo


Follow Joy Bee's board Joybee Whats for Dinner blog posts on Pinterest.

12 comments:

  1. page content title is appreciable and more tasty.Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. Who doesn't like bacon!! I had to laugh at the picture mistake because I have done exactly the same thing! It is so frustrating when you spend time and then make a mistake. I figure, most people won't notice. I think it looks great!! I am off to check out the bacon french toast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elizabeth. It makes me so mad when I make a stupid type-o on a picture..I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one it happens to. The bacon wrapped french toast is awesome. My husband has already requested it again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon nachos? Why have I never thought of this? That's going on my menu for football season.


    Thank you for linking this week, Joybee. Your bacon round-up was one of the Top-viewed links...bacon always draws a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy Bacon, this is a great Roundup! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome post with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

    Come Back Soon,

    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so yummy! Pinned.It's always a pleasure to have you be a part of our party. Please take a minute tonight at 7 pm, to party with us! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/

    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up to Teach Me Tuesday last week! You are very much appreciated! Hope to see you again tonight!

    http://3glol.net/2014/09/08/teach-tuesday-20/

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party and feature Michelle. I agree that bacon is always a crowd pleaser and these nachos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy to join the party Kim. Thanks for hosting and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete